Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best anti-virus combination?

I run Vista IE and I have the free AVG anti-virus 7.5, free AVG anti-spyware, free AVG anti-rootkit.



I read that a lot of people recommend spybot S%26D, AVAST, Kaspersky. I've also seen Firefox recommended.



I can afford to get Kaspersky if needed.



If that is the BETTER way to go, should I combine it with any other programs? Speed is somewhat of a concern, but not at the expense of protection.



I do download adult shared file from message boards. Just looking for the best proection I can get. Technology is not my strong suit.



Firefox vs. IE



Kaspersky?



Combination?



Thank you.



Best anti-virus combination?norton internet security



common sense is a lot of help.. i dont get a lot of viruses and i'm only using 1 antivir.



think about this in real life...



dont eat anything coming from strangers



if they came from friends, make sure they are your friends not just someone with a mask



practice safe sex. dont plug it in everywhere (flash drives)



Best anti-virus combination?spyware remove



My suggestion, you should not install 2 antivirus in the same operating system. Because it will cause contradiction each other.



Thing that you should notice when you buy anti virus is keeping update from the software. So your anti virus will be updated for the latest virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment