Thursday, October 1, 2009

What type of antivirus is the best???

U know... I heard so many people saying like, "Norton sucks, and McAfee is good." And I hear that McAfee and Norton is both bad. And now, I hear people saying Avast Home edition is good, but how can a free one be better? And I hear that Zonealarm is better than the others from people, but I hear that Zonealarm sucks from other people... Antivirus these days are hard to determine which is better... PC magazine said that Norton was their all-time favorite... What the heck is the best one??? I do not care about the cost... I just want the best one!!!!



What type of antivirus is the best???photoshop



AVG and Avast are both junk. I recommend antivir free edition. It is a great antivirus program.



What type of antivirus is the best???symatec



The best. There are so many different Anti-Virus programs, and they all say they are better than the other. I have always found the free programs to work better. One can be found http://www.trendmicro.com. That program actually allows you to scan your computer for free and check for viruses. Now the only problem with that program would be that it does not stay running 24/7 a day, and you have to go check everyone once in awhile. I personally like the program the shield located at http://diycomputertips.com/Shield/Shield... we have always promoted this software and have never had any problems. Plus you get unlimited technical support if you have issues with it. We have put together a series of 8 videos that shows clients how to protect there system completely from any viruses, spyware, adware and security issues. To learn more about those videos please visit the link on our webpage that says KILL SPYWARE FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment