Thursday, October 1, 2009

How come my Windows Vista is so slow?

All I have downloaded on my computer is Avast antivirus, itunes, mozilla, quicktime, adobe, flash and msn. I know I must download more firewall and all those other security features but installing and even opening up a browser takes about half a minute! How can I make Vista faster?



ps. And if you could, you could suggest some FREE security things. Thanks!



How come my Windows Vista is so slow?pc security



Using a registry cleaner can fix your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some regsitry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".



Everytime you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Regisry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!It even can speed up your computer by 300% or more!



There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.



http://www.make-pc-fast.info/index.php?t...



You can download and scan your computer for free.



How come my Windows Vista is so slow?symantic

No comments:

Post a Comment