Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Updating new versions question.........................

I have Spy-bot, Avast, CC cleaner, Firefox and Ad Block on my notebook. My question is, when I download the latest updates of these programmes, what if anything happens to the old version? Is it over written or is it taking up space somewhere in my notebook? Thanks.



Updating new versions question.........................stinger



When updating Spyware or antivirus, signatures of newly discovered viruses are ADDED to the database.



Don't worry about disk space, programmers are smart enough to handle that.



Updating new versions question.........................virus scanner



something update file of new version can be over written the old ,and something non over writte ! and it taking up the space in installed's folder!
If you saved the update version, yes you will still have both files. But once update is run, old version is over-written with the new installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment