Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pls help me. My computer process very slow.?

I have pentium 4 2.66ghz and 256ddr memory. I updated all windows system. I have avg and avast anti virus and spybot and ad aware anti spyware/malware. i already run this all anti virus and malware even in safe mode. and found nothing and yet my computer is to slow. Im in now safemode bcause this run faster. pls help me. Pls email your answer or email me to send you my hijack log. thanks



Pls help me. My computer process very slow.?antivirus download



Try this computer speedup tool:



http://boost-computer-performance.info



It works very well.



Pls help me. My computer process very slow.?bmw



Try getting ur memory ram higher
Go to pcpitstop.com They run free, diagnostic tests on your computer, and tell you ways that you can improve performance. Everything from disc errors, to ram, to internet connections, to security settings. The site is free, and doesn't come with any spyware. It's a great site. I've used it for years. You can have a complete scan in about 10 minutes. Give it a shot. I bet it helps.



http://pcpitstop.com/
Using a registry cleaner can fix your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some regsitry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".

No comments:

Post a Comment