Thursday, October 8, 2009

My p.c. is infected with spyware..a warning crops up every now an then reminding that my system is i

i have scanned my system with avast,avg and 3 different anti spywares-counterspy,ad-aware,avg anti spyware(all these are free versions i downloaded from the net)



all the scans show no infection and low level threats were deleted but the problem is my desktop still shows a huge warning saying that my system is still infected and a small warning comes up saying that my pc is unfected with trojan,but the scans show not threats...(my p.c. freezes up now and then though)...can sombody tell me what is wrong?



My p.c. is infected with spyware..a warning crops up every now an then reminding that my system is infected.?norton ghost



Your PC is infected with a smitfraud trojan. There are 2 ways to remove it. Both are free, or you can make a donation if you like.



http://www.superantispyware.com



or,



use the smitfraud fix latest version



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/files/sm...



Smitfraud fix should be used in safe mode.



My p.c. is infected with spyware..a warning crops up every now an then reminding that my system is infected.?software



umm it happened to me before well u should try scan ur computer one more time in safe mode. coz it might detect the virus better.



start%26gt;run%26gt;



type msconfig%26gt; go to boot.ini tab%26gt; select safemode%26gt; ok%26gt; restart

No comments:

Post a Comment