Sunday, October 4, 2009

My antivirus detects suspicious emails from one email adress to anotyher, but not mine?

my avast antivirus detects suspicious emails from one email adress to another(neither the recipient nor sender is my email adress)..i recently had a spyware attack and i think some virus is still in my comp and users my comp as a host to send virus attached emails between other emails. how do i stop this. it only has 'dont send!' and 'continue' buttons..no delete buttons. and its happening like 10 times a minute now!



My antivirus detects suspicious emails from one email adress to anotyher, but not mine?anti virus protection



Are you getiting 419 mailings from Nigeria saying you've won Millions or sobody want to share inheritance If so report the abuse. Look at some of the other answers to Q's Like this, if you already don't know. Excuse me but I just found out about these myself 419 e-mails. Hope this helps.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment