Sunday, October 4, 2009

I tired of my yahoo messenger.. 1.Messages are still blanked 2. Some Freaking Active X message comes

I had it up to here , with yahoo messenger . 1). i set my scripting right every thing is enabled right!!! Yahoo Messenger Still Comes With this Bull Message with ActiveX , Either If i Pick Yes Or No ...It Still dont Work, My Settings Are Set Up Fine, But My Messenger Just Come with Blank Messages both in the IM Box and Offline Messages PLZ HELP ME !!!! idk if its the avast program involving with it , or is there any specific program i need for it to work right , or anything i have to delete in the Yahoo Program files ..idk JUST HELPPPPPPPP!!! lol



I tired of my yahoo messenger.. 1.Messages are still blanked 2. Some Freaking Active X message comes up 3.HELPviruses



it said that u have to get active x just search active x download on google and download it



I tired of my yahoo messenger.. 1.Messages are still blanked 2. Some Freaking Active X message comes up 3.HELPantispam



Goto your emoticon on your task bar by the clock at bottom right -%26gt; right click -%26gt; click on exit -%26gt; then find and click on your messenger icon -%26gt; sign back in.



This should correct all problems.



If not THEEEN uninstall then reinstall.



Uninstall: start -%26gt; control panel -%26gt; add/remove programs -%26gt; find yahoo messenger at bottom of list -%26gt; click on it -%26gt; then remove.



Reinstall : http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php....



MJ
I'm sorry...I would suggest downloading Windows Live Messenger - It's AWESOME! Email me for help.
have you ever heard of 3rd party chat clients ? ... these chat programs are written by actual chat user ... mostly from Yahoo Chat Help:1 ... no ad banners / free / boot proof and loaded with options these free chats rock ... currently Yazak chat has a special login feature to help you enter chat ... uncheck the anti bounce feature and click join room fast on it's change room page and you should enter chat within 30 seconds ... get it @ freecreed. com .... listed under yahoo pages / free boot proof chat on the menu bar

No comments:

Post a Comment