Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello my laptop keep doing this thing where a pop up comes up even with out opening brower?

I think it's a virus! But my avast finds nothing and my task manger is screwing up



Hello my laptop keep doing this thing where a pop up comes up even with out opening brower?virus



It's always best to get a second opinion with viruses and spyware. You can't expect one product to be able to detect every variation of viruses/spyware out there. However, you should not have more than one virus program running on your pc at a time (they tend to argue). So disable your avast when using other virus removal programs.



You can use trendmicro's online scanner housecall which will also remove problems %26gt; it's free.



You can use the old standby Avg which is also free.



Avira is free %26 just good good reviews in pc mag.



Spybot %26 ad aware are also free.



Hello my laptop keep doing this thing where a pop up comes up even with out opening brower?anti virus



Its smitfraud %26 you need a smitfraud removal tool.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...

No comments:

Post a Comment