Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How many anti-virus and anti spy ware should I have on my computer?

Hi I am extremely confused with what programs i should have on my computer. Im not sure if I should have more than one or not. Right now I downloaded Ad-Aware, Avast!, Avira-AntiVir. Right now I can't purchase anything and am downloading the free things. Are those the best in the group? Do I even need them? Is it dangerous to keep more than one? Please help if you can answer any or all of these questions. thank you so much



How many anti-virus and anti spy ware should I have on my computer?spyware remover



Less is better because progams tend to conflict with eachouter, one antivirus one spyware remover ETC. and dont worrie about bying anything because the free progarms are the best.



Good luck



How many anti-virus and anti spy ware should I have on my computer?virus removal



I have found that a all purpose program is not a great idea. I am running a few things Webroot spysweeper for antispyware, Symantec Corporate edition for virus, IE7 pro to block annoying flash ads and Mcafee site advisor to advise me on the safety of websites i visit you may try checking out PCmag.com read there reviews on security software
1 anti virus



1 active firewall



maybe 2 anti-spyware. (personal choice)



You don't want more then one anti virus because they could conflict with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment