Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I get rid of this adware or spyware with default to this: res://ieframe.dll/navcancl.htm...

I have tried changing my home webpage back to yahoo but this trojan or whatever keeps taking it to this res://ieframe.dll/navcancl.htm site trying to sell spyware and other junk....what to use to remove...repeatedly deleted from settings but comes back every time and Avast, Superspyware, and other programs have not removed it....



thanks



How do I get rid of this adware or spyware with default to this: res://ieframe.dll/navcancl.htm...mcaffee



The reason that the scans that you used arent picking it up, is because its a problem with your registry. This is a free regisrty cleaner.



Advanced windows care personal.



http://www.iobit.com/



or ,



http://ccleaner.com



How do I get rid of this adware or spyware with default to this: res://ieframe.dll/navcancl.htm...norton antivirus 2007



Hey BowBuck,



This is not good. This is a sign of spyware infection. It more than likely means that a spyware program has changed a value in your registry.



A couple months back, I had a very nasty spyware infection. It completely screwed my computer up, and I thought I was going to have to buy a new computer.



I tried a couple of free spyware removal programs, but they could never fully delete all of my spyware from my computer.



They also could not fix the errors in my registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment