Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help!I have a serious problem with a virus.The toolbar upper design shows me Internet Explorer - Joh

Somebody help me,pls!I have installed avast!, but this problem with john Sina at the uper toolbar isn't remediate.What I should 2 do?!I heard something about reinstaling windows, maybe somebody can solve this problem givin' to me few advice ,without to say me to re-instal the win.If this will be the last chance, I'll re-instal the win. Sry, to all for my misspellings!



Help!I have a serious problem with a virus.The toolbar upper design shows me Internet Explorer - John Sina.?internet security software



Two things: First, try running Avast in Safe Mode. Safe Mode often prevents malware from protecting itself.



Second, I suggest you also download Ad-Aware 2007 and Spybot S%26D (they鈥檙e free), install them, update them and run them. If any of the above (or any anti-malware, for that matter) doesn鈥檛 seem to be able to get rid of everything it reports finding, try running it again in Safe Mode.



Also, turn off System Restore to evict any copies of bad stuff that might be lurking there.



To get into Safe Mode:



1.Log out and reboot your machine.



2.When the machine starts the reboot sequence, press the F8 key repeatedly.



3.Select Safe Mode from the resulting menu.



4.When the login screen comes up, log in as Administrator. By default, Administrator has no password.



5.The machine will continue booting, but the Windows desktop will look different. You won't be able to see the Internet, for instance.



6.When you're finished, log out and reboot back into normal mode.



Note that even if the anti-malware programs get rid of the malware, they may not be able to reverse the effects. Search the Web for possible fixes.



Update and run everything regularly.



Good luck.



Help!I have a serious problem with a virus.The toolbar upper design shows me Internet Explorer - John Sina.?moto guzzi



http://www.khmeros.info/drupal/?q=en/nod...



http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=17649...



http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/ispunbrand....

No comments:

Post a Comment