Sunday, October 4, 2009

When I connect internet I get an massege of Don't send error. after the massege net not open an

Dear when I connet internet I get an massege like "Generis host process for win 32 has encountered a problem and needs to close." when i click on "Don't send" button net cann't open any web page. I try AVG and Avast Anti-virus. I try to use internet explorer and opera browser. But problem still not solve. Can any one tell me the problem and it's solution....plese?



When I connect internet I get an massege of Don't send error. after the massege net not open any web page...?auto protect



You can try this tool:



http://www.fix-computer-errors.info



Good luck!



When I connect internet I get an massege of Don't send error. after the massege net not open any web page...?downloads



----------------------------------------...



these steps below will help clean up your computer and make it faster



In Internet explorer at top of window select tools - then delete browser history



- then another box will open - select delete all- this will not remove your book marks



-Then close explorer then open again .At first pages will be slow once



and then will load fast after it loads 1 time.Also email etc you will have to sign in 1 time with pass word etc.



This will create new cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment