Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is ftp?

i keep getting page cannot be displayed messages on my computer and when i ran the diagnos connection problem it said the mostly likely cause was that my firewall was blocking the ftp and how do i fix this. I have a win.xp my firewall is through my internet provider and i also have avast antivirus which i heard also has a firewall and the most likely cause of my connection problems



What is ftp?free spyware



FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is the simplest and most secure way to exchange files over the Internet.



You can get all the details you seek at :



http://www.ftpplanet.com/ftpresources/ba...



Cheers !



What is ftp?live update



Hi,



FTP is a protocol, FileTranferProtocol;



As the name state: a protocol used for transferring files between two computers.



I have no idea why you should used FTP for normal internet browsing, unless you want to transfer files between you and a remote location.



-R.
FtpTransfers files to and from a computer running a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server service such as Internet Information Services. Ftp can be used interactively or in batch mode by processing ASCII text files.



Syntax



ftp [-v] [-d] [-i] [-n] [-g] [-s:FileName] [-a] [-w:WindowSize] [-A] [Host]

No comments:

Post a Comment