Sunday, October 4, 2009

Please I need the definitions of the following internet threats?

1. Trojans



2. worms



3. Viruses



4. Spam



5. Script Kiddies



6. and others that are relatively new that I may not have mention because I am not yet aware of their existence.



I would also like to know which is the best antivirus software to handle all these, is it AVG, Kaspersky, Norton, McAfee, Avast! etc



Thank you



Please I need the definitions of the following internet threats?antivirus scan



Hi there,



People are tending to get into the habit of overloading their systems with too many security programs, which can cause conflicts, blue screens and slowdown.



Quite simply you only really need 3 things:



Hardware Firewall (or router with firewall)



Primary Protection



Backup Protection



Primary protection should be an all-in-one security suite, with your backup being something unintrusive and there to pick up the pieces if anythin ever goes awry.



For example, I use:



Linksys Modem-Router (with build in firewall)



Prevx2.0 (Primary - protects against everything)



AVG antivirus (Free, doesn't cause conflicts - but isn't good enough on its own).



Please I need the definitions of the following internet threats?computer security



Hi, serch Trojans etc. on google or yahoo for a description.

No comments:

Post a Comment