Sunday, October 4, 2009

My boyfriend's ex-wife in my temporary internet files? What is going on?

I, am just learning, so I don't know. I was told by a friend, he was emailing her, or her him. It was her,and her brother, then her alone 3 times. Computers is her job, so she know's what she is doing, I don't.He say's he never gave her my email address, He said he found out, that she could have been alerted on her computer,that I found it and deleted it .Is that true? or was it him that deleted it? Yes he was on my computer after that.It was a j script file and 2 e, files,I wanted to report her, but it was gone.I, called her up and told to stay out of my computer, she was screaming, that what I was accusing her of was illeagle, and were did I find it on the hard drive? or other things, I thought what does it matter, I found you!I, just want to know the truth. My, friend put in adware se personnel, and avast. Is this good? I hope someone can help me, this is making me sick. Thank you.



My boyfriend's ex-wife in my temporary internet files? What is going on?computers



Look like it better off get out this relationship consider your current boyfriend ex wife is pointing around which it is non of her business unless if there is real computer problem.



My boyfriend's ex-wife in my temporary internet files? What is going on?hijack this

No comments:

Post a Comment