Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is "AVG Free" really a good antivirus software?

I'd like to know if AVG Free really is a good antivirus software, or do you know any better free antivirus software(s) out there? What are your experiences with AVG Free or with the free "Antivir" from Germany or with "AVAST Free"??? What is your view %26 opinion?



Greetings from Germany...



Is "AVG Free" really a good antivirus software?downloads



Hi,



AVG free home version with Free Updates is the best and has never let me down.



Greeting from England



Is "AVG Free" really a good antivirus software?house call



AVG is totally worthless. It is junk. I recommend active virus shield. It is by far the best free antivirus you can have.
AVG is okay but not the best.



I would recommend either Symantec/Norton or McAfee (but they're not free) if you really want something free AVG is fine
Yes it is. The editors of PC Magazine have rated it right up there beside McAfee, Norton and other leading commercial brand software.
I've been using AVG for a fair while now and I have never had any problems with it, or with my computer for that matter. I definitely like it better than other's I have used.
Here are some other free ones to consider http://www.basicspywaretips.com/freeviru...
its allright.
It's better than nothing... Afterall, it's fast to download and updates everytime... I manna say it's one hell of a credible av software.



so far on my experience it always block every two weeks worms infiltrating my system so yeah, it's one heck of a free av sys. =D
It's not the best but fastest is.



because it launches itself after complete start-up it's toooooo fast.



it also works the best
McAfee anti-virus, and Norton are system hogs, they take up a lot of room, i had McAfee it took almost 50 minutes to do a scan, Have AVG free now and have no problams with it, its a good program.
they might be good but the interface is sooooo not user-friendly! i uninstalled avast after two days of use cos it was extremely annoying
avg and avast are the 2 best free ones



I have avg



I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment