Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is AVG Free good?

just a small question... dont go flaming saying AVG sucks or SWITCH TO AVAST or any of those.. jsut want a good opinion



Is AVG Free good?ariel



My boyfriend who works as an IT has AVG free on his home computer. He swears by it. I have had MAJOR problems with my Norton and this week I put AVG on my computer and it's working great. I intend to call Norton and demand my money back. Their product didn't protect my computer. He told me that the free version works great and that the people who created AVG feel that it's everyone's right to be protected against viruses. He said the version you pay for is more directed at business. I hope this helps. I have total confidence in his ability to make a good decision. He's intelligent and really knows computers well.



Is AVG Free good?computers



better then nothing :)
I will say AVG is very good.



It able to scan better than the big name because it can detect spyware and malware which the big name cannot.
i have been using avg free for about 4 years with no problems at all. i use p2p with no problems.
As I hear AVG is very good. I however use Linux and viruses bother me not :-)
Yes its a good free software. Definitely does the trick.
its allright
been usin AVG for over a year... No virus yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment