Sunday, October 4, 2009

Which antivirus program?

wanting some advice which one is better AVG or AVAST



Which antivirus program?anti virus software



Hello,



I have Avast looking out for me, with a Sygate firewall to back it up, very effective, and had no trouble in 6 years. but that's just an opinion, and I hope it answers your query....... Tony M



Which antivirus program?aurora



avg
Get a Mac. Then you woun't have to worry as much about Anti Virus programs, since the majority of viruses are written for Windows..
AVG doesn't have on access guard. Avast is little bit heavier on machine. I would recommend You Anti-Vir free edition It doesn't have any of these demerits.
I havent used AVAST but I have used AVG and its been great so far
I use AVG it works and is free
kasperskey if you can afford it . it wipes everythig out ,worms,trojans and virus's easy to use.
AVG if you have to have one.



The best is none, and just be careful. I haven't had one installed for over 6 years, and I've had 0 viruses.



If you're unsure or not tech savvy, then go with AVG.
Norton
Cyber defender (there are to diffrent anti-virus programs with this name). Get the one that is not on download.com. its free
I use Avast and am happy with it. I turn off most features and just use it as an on demand scanner when I think I might have a problem.



AVG is also good and you could actually use both for extra protection but have one with the active protection turned off so it can just be an extra check if you have a problem.



You can also download windows defender for free.
Both are excellent. I use AVG.
use both of them for high security .
avg 7.5 is the latest and greatest. dont get norton or mccrappy as they sap your memory and are no better than avg.
http://www.avast.com



I have avast. It suits me fine. No problems and I am on dial-up.



I also use windows defender and windows firewall for free.



I'm all set.
Use Noton. Both AVG and AVAST don't pick up as many viruses as norton

No comments:

Post a Comment