Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Adware help.?

My computer is infected by an adware now. HTML: Malware-Adware gen (i think). My antivirus is Avast (updated regularly) and it can't detect it through scan. It only detects the adware when it's trying to download something on my laptop, and it suggests to abort my internet connection. I can't manually find the file so I can delete it. Please help. I don't want to reformat my pc cause there're a lot of programs which I don't have the CD anymore. I'll immediately give 10points once I solve this. Btw, don't suggest getting a new antivirus, or updating, etc.



Adware help.?ktm



I recommend downloading Spyware Doctor Starter Edition (part of the google pack)



Free AntiSpyware



- Spyware Doctor Starter Edition (The Best)



- SuperAntispyware (2nd Best)



- Adaware 2007 (most popular)



- Microsoft Defender



- AVG AntiSpyware



- Spyware Terminator 2



- Spy Hunter 3



- Spybot Search and Destroy



More Antivirus and Antispyware Information and links to the software vendors are found here http://pcsafety.info



Adware help.?nortan



Hello,



I advised you to uninstall avast! because it is not effective.



If you want a good Anti-Virus for free, get AVG Free Edition : it's a lot better than avast!.
there`are 2 anti adware programs that I recommend. Usually one of these 2 will kill any adawares.

No comments:

Post a Comment