Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I can't download documents using Yahoo Mail?

I use Yahoo Mail as my exclusive mail client but I am having difficulties downloading attachments. I am unable to rename the document as something else and save it I don't get that option. I have turned off my virus protection on my systerm and thru Yahoo and I still can't download. However I can download files thru YIM. I use Avast as my protection software and my operating system is Windows XP Pro.



I can't download documents using Yahoo Mail?security



Try opening it first, then saving it.



Barring that, try downloading CCleaner from CCleaner.com %26 run it.



Log into yahoo mail, then log out, then run CCleaner after you closed all browsers.



Login in again, then check how much free space you have in your yahoo account. Delete emails if you have to.



Be sure your attachment is not marked as a virus by yahoo %26 that it is a valid attachment that you can download.



I can't download documents using Yahoo Mail?trojan



Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. Suggested cures range from Update Adobe Flash Player and Javascript to clear IE7 cache, cookies, and browsing history. Different things seem to work for different people. It's causing attachments to not show, 999 errors where it won't let you do a particular action and some people cannot send recieve delete or move mail. It's not just Vista either it's happening to some of us on XP. I have been advised to use this site to view my mail, www.mail2web.com if all else fails go back to classic mail via this link. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s... click yes when asked do you want to opt out. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment