Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why do i have to log off of my pc and then back on again for my internet to work?

this has been happening for the last month...where i will be on the internet playing pogo.com or just surfing the web and then my cpu goes to 100% and freezes up....if i restart my pc my internet will not work and messenger will not work but if i log off then back on it works fine....ive tried running my avast antivirus there is no viruses and i am clean from spyware....i kind of think it has something to do with my registry but i am not sure.....please help me if you can



Why do i have to log off of my pc and then back on again for my internet to work?antivirus protection



There might be some bug in the software of the game you are playing, or some conflict between the game and your system software.



On the other hand you might not have enough RAM, when you are playing the game, press Alt-Ctrl-Del and check your system process and see if the memory is used more than your physical memory. If so, relocating the memory for your game might be the cause of the problem.



You can do another thing to fix the internet as well, go to command prompt, type:



ipconfig /release_all



and then type



ipconfig /renew_all



This should help you as well.



Why do i have to log off of my pc and then back on again for my internet to work?computer repair



First get rid of ur avast. it sucks. install AVG free. then try to scan again. if still the problem persist then u need to reinstall ur driver(network). then try to open ur RAM, clean it with an eraser then try again. if still got problem then ur OS must be in trouble. But most proberly bcoz of some virus.
same thing happened to me. twice actually.



first time, my internet cable was bad



2nd, my wireless antenna had technical issues(had to be replaced)

No comments:

Post a Comment