Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is there a free program that will allow me to optimize my PC's Speed?

I am looking for a free program program that will allow me to optimize my PC's speed.



For example AVAST is a free antivirus that I can just download from the web.



I am looking for something like that only it will make my PC speed up.



Is there a free program that will allow me to optimize my PC's Speed?antivirus software



Try adjusting your virtual memory.



When Microsoft defined the default configuration of Windows XP Professional, assumptions were made regarding how the operating system needed to be set up out of the box for the broadest possible levels of compatibility. In defining a wide breadth of support, Microsoft had to trade off performance fine-tuning for each individual's needs. The good news is that this operating system provides access to many configuration options that you can use to accentuate the performance of Windows XP Professional and Home Editions. The intent of this article is to provide you with pragmatic advice about how to get the highest levels of performance possible from the Windows XP Professional operating system by changing memory management and menu system variables.



This is the first of 15 articles that will define how you can get greater performance from your Windows XP Professional system. Starting with memory management and graphics, this series of articles will progress through processor scheduling, disk usage, and network fine-tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment