Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weeerrrid Virus?

I know this is a virus, because my computer spotted a virus a moment ago...



Of course I deleted it with Avast Anti-virus.



But I don't know if it really deleted it.



The only thing you can see is my wallpaper



No icon, No start menu..



I think it was the virus that caused this.



But I deleted it, and I still can't see anything



HELP PLEASE!!! Thanks!



Weeerrrid Virus?moto guzzi



If you want to double check just go to Trend Micro Housecall and run an online which is free and will pick up any other piece of malware that could be left on your pc. good luck.



Weeerrrid Virus?norton internet security 2008



If the file was 'removed' and placed in the Quarantine files, on AVAST, you should be able to open the program and see what virus and what path it was detected in.



In other words where the 'bad' file was located when detected and removed...that will give you a name of the infection..(information to search)



Try right clicking the desktop and selecting 'Refresh'..



Hopefully, 'explorer.exe' was NOT the file deleted..



Reboot the computer. (Pressing the power button for 10 seconds or so until it shuts off. Wait 30 seconds or so and then Boot back up...

No comments:

Post a Comment