Sunday, September 20, 2009

ActiveX problem! Please help if you are knowledgeable!?

Ok heres my problem...I'm trying to install Java with ActiveX to play games on Pogo.com but my information bar will not drop for ActiveX so I can click on it to use Java. I'm using the newest version of Windows XP. I'm using Avast! for antivirus, would this be interfering with the information bar? Is ActiveX an Adware? I'm getting very frustrated with this and need someone with expertise that can get this going for me!! When I try to download Java it wont complete because the information bar will not drop for ActiveX. How do I solve this problem?? Please help...serious and expert answers only! Thanks so much for your help!



ActiveX problem! Please help if you are knowledgeable!?symantic



Try downloading it from here:



http://www.filehippo.com/download_java_r...



ActiveX problem! Please help if you are knowledgeable!?viruses



The only other things I would try is to completely uninstall Java and Internet Explorer. Then reinstall IE followed by Java. Report It


Your browser and or a firewall might prevent the downloading of objects. You could temporarily disable the the firewall to see if that makes any difference.
do you have the rights?



are you an admin?

No comments:

Post a Comment