Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some of my programs close without warning. Why?

Wel lI've noticed since like 5 months ago that some programs close without warning. It usually happens when the computer goes on standby, after it hasn't been moved for 15 minutes. However it is not restricted to that. I ran Spybot, Adaware, Kapersky, Norton and Avast, which didn't catch anything. It's weirding me out and also annoying me because it happened to Norton and an online game... (Conquer) and even Solitaire. So yeah. Can someone help me?



I have Windows XP if that helps.



Some of my programs close without warning. Why?spyware



Well, when your comp goes on stand by some of your programs would automaticaly shut down thats just how they run. No its not a virus, not only that sometimes you might have to much running at the same time or not enough data on your computer to keep it running.

No comments:

Post a Comment