Sunday, September 20, 2009

Internette security HELP.?

i just got a new lap top.. do i need to put security on it? such as norton anti virus ... or can i down load it of the internete? such as avast . or avg. will that do or what.



Internette security HELP.?suzuki



Internette?



You mean Internet.



Anyways get Mcaffe of Norton then instead of Internet Explorer use Mozilla Firefox.



Internette security HELP.?virus



I recommend you get Mcaffee first. Because the minute you connect to the Internet your computer already becomes vulnerable. In fact computer scientist have found that Windows operating systems will become profoundly altered and corrupted the ten minutes of its first Internet connection. Especially if its a Windows operating system. So don't use your new laptop online yet until you get Mcaffee. Then use the Internet to get security updates FIRST! I used to use Norton but no matter how up to date it was, it said no virus's but then I tried Mcaffee and it found over 20 of them!. ( I knew virus's were being missed by Norton on my computer because I received a letter from the cable Internet company threatening to cut off service if I don't remove the computer of a contagious worm)
Here's some ideas to "roll ya own" Internet Security Suite for free. Free is always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment