Sunday, September 20, 2009

AAAAAAAAHHH!!!! having trouble with computer, running slow, not responding etc!!?

i9 have FireFox and limewire open (please don't give me a lecture on how limewire gives you viruses!!)



and when want to change between the two, it takes ages for the one i clicked to show up ,and the music keeps skipping, i swear if i cant fix it i will end up putting my ****ing fist though the ****ing screen!!



i have scanned for viruses with avast and AVG but nothing came up!!



i don't have any unused software, i delete cookies and internet files and all that, i defragment all the time blah blah blah!



what else could it be?



AAAAAAAAHHH!!!! having trouble with computer, running slow, not responding etc!!?antivirus



Oh my, I have this problem sometimes too. I don't know why everyone say's Limwire gives you viruses. I use it, belong to it and love it. I gues I've been blessed. BUT.....my music has skipped before, in fact it did that on the last CD I made. I let it skip and fast forward it on the CD. I don't worry about trivial things such as that.



I take another approach. I have been to the point of breaking up my computer many times before. People have actually said they have heard me cussing way down the hall in my office. I save everything. Close it down. Leave the room. Go for a short walk, take care of something else, do something pleasant and then I have to go right back at it.



I've fought battles with the computer for days at an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment