Sunday, September 20, 2009

My laptop can't connect to the wireless connection on our house. I think its because of the vir

My laptop can't connect to the wireless connection on our house. I think its because of the virus. What should i do?? The anti-virus that i'm using is Norton2007 and AVAST.. They can't removed the virus.. What's the best thing to do?? And i'm trying to fixed it manually in HP Wireless Assistant.. And it is in "disabled" word.. I cant enable it.. what should i do?? Help Me PLS..!!!!



My laptop can't connect to the wireless connection on our house. I think its because of the virus.?anti virus software



If an anti-malware tool finds something but can't seem to get rid of it, try running it in Safe Mode. Safe Mode often prevents the malware from running and protecting itself.



Also, turn off System Restore to evict any copies of bad stuff that might be lurking there.



To get into Safe Mode:



1.Log out and reboot your machine.



2.When the machine starts the reboot sequence, press the F8 key repeatedly.



3.Select Safe Mode from the resulting menu.



4.The machine will continue booting, but the Windows desktop will look different. You won't be able to see the Internet, for instance. Log in as Administrator. Administrator often has no password.



5.When you're finished, log out and reboot back into normal mode.



Good luck.



My laptop can't connect to the wireless connection on our house. I think its because of the virus.?aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment