Sunday, September 20, 2009

More laptop issues... am I getling closer to the root of the problem??

I've been posting before about issues with my laptop. I defragmented and its running a lot faster, BUT it still won't install or uninstall anything and the messages are saying that setup is unable to create a temporary directory or file. Now this is happening every time and I think is why I can't obviously install or uninstall anything. $64,000 question... what do I do about it????



P.S. - SYSTEM RESTORE DOES NOT HELP ME AT ALL and Avast AntiVirus told me I have no problems.



More laptop issues... am I getling closer to the root of the problem??virus scanner



Your laptop is very likely infected with malware files which are controlling your access to prevent you from removing them! Run "Spybot Search %26 Destroy," then "Ad-Aware SE" to see if they find problems. My bet is that there are many buggers on your HD you aren't aware of! If you use "Limewire" or certain other music downloading programs, you are likely heavily infected!



More laptop issues... am I getling closer to the root of the problem??anti virus software



Go to Microsoft's update page and click "express" tab. Restart system if needed. If problem persist, visit your laptops manufacturer and search for your related problems. And also download any recommendation or critical updates for additional known issues. Please specify what your trying to install or uninstall.Thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment