Sunday, September 20, 2009

I can't download Smiley Central- attacked by virus?

I've had Smiley central forever, periodically I have to reregister. Now avast gives me an abort notice. How can I get around this. I want my smiley's back. thankyou Jean



I can't download Smiley Central- attacked by virus?spyware removal



As much as you may love Smiley Central, it's crawling with adware which is most likely why your Avast prompted the abort. If you must have them and Avast seems to be the culprit that is preventing the installation, uninstall Avast, install Smiley Central, and then reinstall Avast.



I can't download Smiley Central- attacked by virus?virus protection software



You Really need to have a look at this page http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/smileyc...



McAfee SiteAdvisor Rated this site as yellow also every download from this site has a yellow rating(tested by McAfee)



P.S. If you thonk about listening to the above person and go download smiley central, you will wish you didn't
Adware, spyware, or viruses in total 245 (and counting up)



don't download it again ever your computer performance %26 health is at risk.
Smiley Central IS spyware! Avast is just doing it's job and doing it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment