Sunday, September 20, 2009

Minimized windows disappears from task bar?

When I minimized windows on my dad's account, it just gone, like when you closed those windows. even though the minimized programs are running.



-I pressed alt-tab and the minimized programs is still up and running.



-The task bar is still there, having the task bar like other pc do, minus the "minimized programs"



-The hidden programs didn't shows up only on my dad's account, mine and other accounts are fine, I can see the minimized programs on my account, but not on my dad's account.



-I readed the similar questions, but I didn't find the solution to this problem.



-Tried scanning my dad's account with Yahoo! anti-spyware and avast (An antivirus program), but both programs found nothing.



-When I launched a program on my dad's account, it doesn't show up any buttons in the task bar.



Minimized windows disappears from task bar?trojan



first and foremost, of course - try to reboot. If you have tried that, right click the task bar and get the task manager. go to the processes tab and chose explorer.exe and click end task. Then hit file%26gt;new process and type explorer.exe and hit OK test it out then. Let me know.



Minimized windows disappears from task bar?abtuvurys 2005



Looking at this on 4.1.08 and it solved the problem outlined above perfectly. Many thanks Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment