Sunday, September 20, 2009

How do I stop My pc from sending SPAM?

I've got a virus scanner installed (AVAST). Tried Spysweeper with virusscanner and tried various online scanners (housecall, bit defender, ...) All say there is nothing wrong. The first day I received 15 undelivered spam-mails, the second day about 100, third day 250 and now 500 a day...



What can I do about this?



How do I stop My pc from sending SPAM?systemworks



if you don't have spam, you can,t send it, run a system restore this will resolve this issue



How do I stop My pc from sending SPAM?windows



the pc doesn't send spam you do if you don't like spam don't give out your email address
1) reinstall windows



http://yanswers.blogspot.com/2006/10/win...



2) change your email password.
If you are recieving excess amounts of spam, you can try a spam service which will require user authentication. There are quite a few out there so just have a search.



If your PC is sending spam and you are not, you better have a talk with your PC.



If spam is going out from your email address that you are not sending.. your email, pc or network maybe comprimised.. Get firewall software and a new email account .
turn your pc off
Many hours are wasted due to spam email. However, by taking simple precautions while giving out your email and installing updated free software, you can prevent spam. More info available at



http://fixit.in/stopspam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment