Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can you recommend me a good Internet browser?

Ok, I used to have Mozilla Firefox, but if you look at my last questions, you'll see that it doesn't work anymore. I want a browser that can load IE pages without me having to use Internet Explorer. Mozilla had the IE tab. I don't want avast, b/c it runs in your system tray, and I don't have much RAM. Also, I want to have a pop up blocker, and maybe some good extensions. Opera cannot load my homepage correctly b/c it is encrypted and only IE can see it. So do you have a safe, fast browser that can be good as Mozilla?



Can you recommend me a good Internet browser?aurora



I use Avant Browser, and it's great



(Avast is an antivirus program).



Can you recommend me a good Internet browser?download



A program having a system tray icon does not mean it is using more RAM... it just means it has an icon in the system tray. They are not related. Report It


The latest Netscape is pretty neat. It tabs each new browser at the top of the screen.
internet explorer by microsoft
Firefox works fine for me
If you have to access a website that requires Internet Explorer, you will have to use that. It is recommended that you avoid sites like those because they often use ActiveX plugins or VBScripts, which give a website substantial access to your system. What you are asking for is the security of Mozilla, with the insecure features of Internet Explorer.
Firefox is the best.
I like Netscape it been pretty good to me.
Firefix is great. Just try out the following trick and you'll really find IExplorer to be obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment