Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Plzzz.... save me from the virus?

i had virus name temp2.exe and it's freinds autorun.exe,copy.exe and host.exe in my pc . They slowing down my pc and are also creating fake folders in my all folders and sub folders with the same name as the folder eg i have a folder name monty and it have same folder monty(the fake one inside it). I have tried many anivirus but no one was able to detect them except avast which detected them but is not able to delete them . so plzz.. help me to remove them . Now they are also in my usb hdd and pendrive .Plzz .... tell me a method to remove them.



Plzzz.... save me from the virus?norten



if u r a computers novice, contact ur dealer and pay 20$



else u will not be asking such a question



Plzzz.... save me from the virus?panda



www.stopsign.com



its rated number 1 surpassing trend micro and norton anti virus.
TrendMicro has a 30 day, full protection 30 day trial. That would be a real good start. I would try the free online version first, and after that one is done and does the initial clean, I would download the trial and let it go to work. The free version is as good as the full version, but the full has more stuff.



www.Cnet.com has a section that compares all the security products out there, and www.download.com is the other side of their site with links to everything under the sun. They also have a great P2P help section, and people who KNOW what they are doing. Someone will be able to walk you through any issues you might have, and they can point you to other programs that will help protect your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment