Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HAPPY TALK LIKE a PIRATE DAY!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!?

I be in disbelief that some scalliwags and land-lubbers know not of this joyous day. Ye do some research for yeself, and ye discover the treasure that today be Talk like a Pirate Day. YOHOHO. Shiver Me Timbers! AVAST!



HAPPY TALK LIKE a PIRATE DAY!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!?free adware remover



Arrg matey!! Seen me treasure?



HAPPY TALK LIKE a PIRATE DAY!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!?internet security 2006



stfu plz! todays my b-day and yall wanna be stupid wit dis pirate she-he-it (s h i t)!
yeehaw, i heard about this in a chat room today!! Well arrrrgggg to u too!
Aye matey! The scurvy scalawags at me work tried to toss this sea dog in the brig for talking like a pirate. They all have barnacles on their hulls!
Please grow up. All of you!
Arm You! your responce: not bad an you
Only a true Shellback would Know of this day, and say AARRGG!!



I say! Hoist that Dog from the Yardarm! after You rip off His shirt and whip Him good! Did I say AAARRRGGG!!! yet? Feed Him to the sharks and let every Man know this will be the fate of those who would try to steal Me Rum, and Me treasure Map. Hey You there! Tie down the Missen Mast!!!
Argg matey!! I have got me some nice booty lately! Me treasure awaits!
Ahoy matey! Ever been blown ashore?
Yarr, matey! I be forgettin' it until me husband was a lookin' it up on the high seas and remindin' me. Twas the plank for him for not tellin' me till it was too late to be enjoyin' it!
Why is the rum always gone???

No comments:

Post a Comment