Sunday, September 20, 2009

What can I do if I run spybot, and ad-aware but, continue to get ads popping up?

I have run these programs and they have both seemed to remove malware , but i still get ads popping up on my comp. I have also run windows defender and avast anti-virus. What can I do???



What can I do if I run spybot, and ad-aware but, continue to get ads popping up?vincent



run a popup blocker



What can I do if I run spybot, and ad-aware but, continue to get ads popping up?adware remover



try use spy sweeper.. and do it every day.. the pop ups will disappear eventually...
Like everybody has already said, the software you are using are for spyware or adware removal, rather than blocking pop ups.



You can download the Yahoo toolbar which come in-built with an Anti Spy tool and a pop up blocker and instal this to solve your problem.



I've given you the link from where you can download this free of cost, in the "Source List" below.



Wishing you all the very best!



Cheers!



Rammy
Like others have said you need a toolbar with popup blocker turned on.



I use MSN but Yahoo, and Google are ok.



CAUTION!!!! many "FUN" toolbars are nothing but MALWARE.



And if you have any P2P file sharing programs like Limewire or Kazza they are loaded with Adware/Spyware constantly delivering you popups. You must deleat them! Sorry but I have seen them infest so many machines to the point where reformatting and reinstalling Windows was the only repair possiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment