Sunday, September 20, 2009

Azureus help?

Ok so i'm new to this thing so i dunno...



first i got



a yellow on DHT Firewall



green on Ratio



red on Firewall



i use the port forwarding on my router already but it seems as if it's my firewall, i 'm not sure. I use



Spyware Doctor



Super AdBlocker



Avast home edition



McAfee virus scan and personal firewall



Windows firewall ( shut off, i don't use it )



how do I get everything to green??? and what is going on?????



Azureus help?antispam



it seems to me that you have over guarded your system, wherein one of those programs might actually block p2p file sharing programs, such as Azureus.



but instead, i highly recommend BitComet, above the rest (e.g. Limewire, uTorrent, Shareaza, Bearshare, edonkey, BitTorrent, emule, etc.)



i found out that BitComet is so far the most usable file sharing program out there today.



www.bitcomet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment