Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Windows Explorer" isn't working.?

On Saturday, i got a notification that Windows Explorer isn't working. I use firefox, so I thought it was no big deal. It kept me from doing EVERYTHING. I couldn't open anything, couldn't even click on the desktop, start menu or quick launch. It went away later on that day. Then this morning, it came up again. I had to CRL+Alt+Delete to get up the Task thingger just to swich windows.



How do I get rid of this? I haven't downloaded anything new and I REALLY don't want to do a system restore.



If it helps.. Its a Compaq Presario and I leave it on standby at night. A bunch of people on here said it was okay to do that. The only reason I do is because Vista takes so long to boot up. I also have Avast Antivirus.



"Windows Explorer" isn't working.?internet



It's usually ok to leave it on standby at night, but sometimes things get currupt. We you experience this sometimes it's necessary to reboot and therefore refresh your image. Try it, and see if this helps.



"Windows Explorer" isn't working.?network



try to do a virus scan, BUT one of the greatest things you can do is to download registry mechanic and repair your registry...you can download trial version i think im not sure though...if you dont care go to www.piratebay.net and download it from there
Hi,

No comments:

Post a Comment