Sunday, September 20, 2009

What's with this new set up /l ayout with Yahoo?

It's really getting on my nerves now. Some of it's okay, you can sort of ignore it, but I really can't be ar*ed with a lot of it. They just do it anyway, so you log on to find stuff you didn't ask for, therefore weren't expecting.



Same with avast etc. - what are they doing to us?



Or is it just me?



What's with this new set up /l ayout with Yahoo?anti virus



Lol I wish I can answer that cause they are also doing my head in lately.That quetion really desever a star,if you do find the answer please let me know ok?By the way I am the biggest Aresnal fan you can get.



What's with this new set up /l ayout with Yahoo?auto protect



No. It's not just you. They have been "Fixing what is not broken". This is supposed be "new and improved"... But if this is "New and Improved"... Frankly, I'll take "Old and Lousy" any day! I liked things the way they were! And it seems the majority agree with you and me, Funnygirl!



By the way... If you want to lead the mutiny... Then... Praise the Lord and pass the ammo! I'm sure we'll all be right beside you! LOL!!!
I just hate it! I wish they would give us the option to switch back to "classic" you know, like on my yahoo. I might quit stopping by. It's so aggravating!
Thats just it. It's new! They might go back to the old format eventually.
It's just you.



I can't believe you doubt me, but I'm starting to doubt you.



I always thought you as more positive...



We have so much to learn.



Are you in Berlin at the end of the month?
I don't like it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment