Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Okay- this is for all the Computer Geniuses - Is my PC protected?... This is what I have...?

I have adaware se free - superantispyware free- windows defender- comodo firewall free- avast free edtion- - Is this good or what? and explain?



Okay- this is for all the Computer Geniuses - Is my PC protected?... This is what I have...?free antivirus download



OMG, FORT KNOX the only thing i would change is the firewall. i would switch to zonealarm. for free. BUT, if your system is running fine without any problems, then keep it as is.



Okay- this is for all the Computer Geniuses - Is my PC protected?... This is what I have...?internet security



i'm pretty sure those softwares work just fine, but for the best protection, any software that u use, u must update often.
its pretty good considering its all free. I would personally recommend Zone Alarm's free fire wall over comodo though.
ya dl zone alarm its pretty good but makes my laptop a bit slow :( never the less still great xD

No comments:

Post a Comment