Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is the best FREE(not free trial but FREE) antivirus software?

What is the best one...i know quite a few...avast or avg?and give me more options and the antivirus brands and where to download it?



What is the best FREE(not free trial but FREE) antivirus software?norton 2008



AVG from Grisoft is free and excellent, you can get it at plenty of sites, including filehippo and downloads.com



What is the best FREE(not free trial but FREE) antivirus software?pop up blocker



Yeah, AVG
I cannot say, AVG or Avast! is the best but they both are free and good enough.
AVG is the one I keep seeing pop up so I guess that's the one , maybe I'll try it also.
avg
ad aware , well for spyware but good and something else you might want to get
i use =noadware,its not free-but its qite cheap and has never let me down.but if you go to your start button then click on help and support --then click onfind compatible hardware and software,--you will be amazed at the ammount of feebies there is,browse the security area,im sure you might find something there.--assuming you are using microsoft.
AVG www.grisoft.com
avg free.. Type avg free into google
AVG is the best I use it and its free just search AVG free

No comments:

Post a Comment