Sunday, September 20, 2009

Erase my bios and winXP whit our local network?

He said.i **** up your pc up and i erase all,so i not can use my pc anymore.Can he do that.....i have firewall. ad adware . and avast



Erase my bios and winXP whit our local network?ariel



Local network? DEFINITELY. Local networks have a limited subset for IPs.



I would suggest turning up the firewall security settings to ask you for permission for all inbound and outbound activity until you're reasonably certain he/she's not going to try messing up your PC.



Erase my bios and winXP whit our local network?computers



if i understand correctly, yes it is possible to do harm to anothers pc thru a virus or other means.



keep adaware up dated and do full scan, and do a full scan with your anti-virus

No comments:

Post a Comment