Thursday, October 8, 2009

How can I fix configuration information (in the registry) for my DVDRW and CDRW drives. Code 19 erro

I don't know why this problem developed. Yesterday I updated my Windows XP service pack 2 and my Avast protection software and later when I tried to use my DVD drive I could not. The message I receive is: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) in incomplete or damaged. Code 19.



I have all ready tried to uninstall and re-install. That doesn't work. I need to know how to get into and fix the registry. Please advise.



How can I fix configuration information (in the registry) for my DVDRW and CDRW drives. Code 19 error message?panda



I don't know if this will help, but I clean my registry regularly with this program NTREGOPT. If you just Google that, you'll find a download for it. I haven't had any trouble with it, and my computer is working great. By the way, if you don't know what you are doing, stay out of the registry. You could do more harm then good to your machine. Get someone in to take a look at it that knows what they are doing. Good luck.



How can I fix configuration information (in the registry) for my DVDRW and CDRW drives. Code 19 error message?suzuki



You don't even know what's wrong with the registry, so what good would it do you to get there???

No comments:

Post a Comment