Saturday, June 19, 2010

Trojan Horse: Everytime I get connected to the internet...?

I receive a message from my antivirus (avast) that a Trojan Horse is entering my computer... Is weird 'cose I'm behind a firewall in a students residence (with an intern net). Is there any program to find out where does the Trojan Horse come from?? If it's from my own net or from a site I've been connected?



Trojan Horse: Everytime I get connected to the internet...?computer repair



Try Ad-Aware of Lavasoft. A trojan horse can be a malware. It is free and a good buddy. Go to this site: http://www.download.com/3002-8022_4-1039...



After going to that site, click software-files.download.com.



After the download, make a full scan and that program determines it. If you mixed it w/ your free antivirus then they will become powerful. I use AVG and it's a best tandem. After the scan in Ad-Aware, use your Avast and make a scan. That trojan horse is dead.



Trojan Horse: Everytime I get connected to the internet...?free antivirus



Go to superantispyware.com %26 download the free edition. It specializes in trojans.
What is the exact message you get from avast. Does it tell you which trojan horse?Do an online scan and let us know if it finds anything please mention the exact malware or trojan horse it finds
go to majorgeeks.com



download



ad-aware for spyware



avg for antivirus



they are both free



and they are the best
Go to the Avast Home Page and do a SCAN from there, and it will let you know on what to do. I have used Avast for years and they are great.



http://www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment