Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help! I need a firewall. but my PC won't cooperate.?

I only have windows firewall right now. I have tried to download and use both Zonealarm and Sygate firewalls, they download and install fine but afterward when I restart my laptop(Compaq V5005us Win XP SP2) I get a blue screen that says-page fault in non paged area- and under it it says if I have installed any new saftware to uninstall it. I uninstall and it is fine. I am running Avast antivirus and Spybot search and destroy also. But really need firewall.



Help! I need a firewall. but my PC won't cooperate.?symatec



you need to uninstall the windows firewall that prevents others.



ZoneAlarm has protected me for many years, for free!



Help! I need a firewall. but my PC won't cooperate.?vista



hi, i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox can disable all virus to run, because the virus can only run on IE.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!
You really shouldn't have 2 firewalls. One is sufficient. Before you do anything, you should research under www.bleepingcomputer.com. it is a great resource for computer security.

No comments:

Post a Comment