Saturday, June 19, 2010

Best anti-virus software?

ok so i googled mostly the popular anti-virus softwares from norton-avg-avast-kaspersky-bitdeffender and so on.it seems as though alot of ppl has complaints bout each one!! i have norton 2006 and it never gave me probs or slowed me down.however my subscripton is bout to expire so whats the rele best one? i have windows xp sp2 soo...yea.i looked for compatibility and everythin so im undecided.can sumone tell me whats the best for my pc?



Best anti-virus software?aurora



You already seem to know the best. I would add McAfee to the list though.



The ones I've seen causing most problems are Kaspersky and Norton but that may be because they're more popular. On average, all commercial anti-virus programs are really close in detection performance.



Although I agree that the free anti-viruses are usually very good, it's important to keep in mind the virus definitions always come later than the commercial ones.



It's even the case for those from the same company like AVG vs AVG free edition. If you have a test PC, you can have a free trial of the commercial AVG to compare it to the free one. You'll see there's a big difference.



Best anti-virus software?download



Well,



the best is McAfee



2nd. ZoneAlarm Anti-Virus

No comments:

Post a Comment