Saturday, June 19, 2010

Plz Help.. I'm getting windows cant find copy.exe messege whenever i try to open any drive...?

Plz help. I've a big problem. Whenever i try to open any drive it gives me messege -windows cant find C:\copy.exe\[MEW] and doesnt open the drive. I'e to open it by right clicking.



I've Avast antivirus. It does find a virus (Win32:Perlovga,) but what ever i do, whether i move it to chest or delete still the problem persists... What do i do now?? Plz help.. Its urgent..



Thanks in advance..



Plz Help.. I'm getting windows cant find copy.exe messege whenever i try to open any drive...?vincent



see link below for info and removal.



hope this helps.



Plz Help.. I'm getting windows cant find copy.exe messege whenever i try to open any drive...?adware remover



The relationship could be the virus checker has deleted a .dll file or a registry key.



Try rolling back your registry to a restore point.



Try Run %26gt; MsConfig. You can easily uncheck programs and SERVICES that load when you boot.



Sometimes you have to Control Panel %26gt; Add/Remove Hardware %26gt; Uninstall / Unplug a Device. Confirm that you are uninstalling the MEW and Finish.



Then Add/Remove Hardware. It should find the device and repair the installation.



OK?



- - -



I retract my answer. Michael M has the right stuff for this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment