Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is a good anti-virus/firewall besides norton or macfee to use on a home pc?

i have heard of Avast Home Edition which is free to download off the internet is this a good relyable one to use?



What is a good anti-virus/firewall besides norton or macfee to use on a home pc?antivirus download



I haven't heard of Avast Home Edition. I use Norton as my anti-virus on my main computer, but I use Antivir (free, www.free-av.com) on my others and I haven't had any viruses using it so far. As for a firewall program, use ZoneAlarm (free, www.zonelabs.com); in my opinion the best free program ever made.



What is a good anti-virus/firewall besides norton or macfee to use on a home pc?bmw



All of these mentioned here are great anti-virus programs..I am using the avg, anti-virus, on this computer, been using it for two years, never had a virus, or any problems with it..If you want a great free firewall, get zone alarm..get it here..http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/co... I think you will like it..
Completely free! Using Housecall by Trend Micro. You have to have a fast internet connection though. it is very up to date and removes spyware, virus, malware, adware, greyware, trojans, etc.
I have system suite from v-com. Its' great, but you need to go and buy a disc set up package. It has furewall, anit virus software, and it can do defrags and hard drive clean ups. I would be lost without it
I have used AVG Anti-Virus free edittonf for several months and it has help my computer to be free of virus. Use the follow link to dawnload it.



http://netscape.com.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F...
I use "AVG" for antivirus, and "ZONEALARM" for firewall. They seem to work great, and they are free. You can download them in "download.com".

No comments:

Post a Comment