Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why nobody answerd me my question about a virus that I have in my laptop, I don't know what to

I have a virus in my laptop, that virus doesnt allowed me to get into the system (windows xp), I know I Caught that virus from internet, because yesterday, i was suffering on the net, and I recieved a message from my antivirus Avast, which told me i HAVE A VIRUS, I wanted to delete but it opened many windows with the same message, I decided to reboot my laptop, and didnt let me get into windows,now ask me to start in safe mode but it appears me the screen in blue and it says a message about the hard disk, I can't see it because, it shows too fast and ask me again to start in safe mode.



Why nobody answerd me my question about a virus that I have in my laptop, I don't know what to do?antivirus protection



When you get the "Safe Mode" message, choose Last Known Good Configuration and see if the computer boots properly. If not, then when it restarts choose Safe Mode. If this doesn't work. Try the other two Safe Modes just to see if they work. If your computer is able to boot into Safe Mode successfully go to "Start%26gt; All Programs%26gt; Accessories%26gt; System Tools%26gt; System Restore". You can use this to restore your system to the day or two before your problems began.



I would recommend doing this first just to see if you can get back into your computer in normal mode. Getting in normal mode will allow you to download your latest virus updates and perform a scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment